What does an account manager do at Accent?
As an account manager, you are the first point of contact for our clients. You build lasting partnerships, provide clients with innovative solutions to help them grow and support them with HR advice and expertise. You are also responsible for the day-to-day running of your office. This includes managing a team.
What does the job entail?
- You are an inspiring HR partner for employers. Your goal? To establish long-term partnerships with clients and prospects, assisting them in HR and talent placement. You assist them in finding new talents and provide them with innovative solutions to support them where possible.
- Commercial negotiations are an important part of the job. Your job is to canvass, as well as win new vacancies from existing customers. This enables you to build up your own attractive customer base in your region.
- You ensure the smooth running of the office. Together with the Area Sales Director, you develop a strategy for your office, produce analyses and budgets and carry out forecasting. You share your own vision and, together with your supervisor, look at how you can put it into practice.
- You manage a team of colleagues. As an account manager, your job is to coach, mentor and help your office colleagues grow. We strongly believe in “management by example”: you inspire your team members to give their best like you.
Who are you?
Our ideal account manager is…
- Ambitious, results-oriented and passionate about sales. Convincing prospects to work with Accent is a challenge you are only too happy to take on. You can’t wait to pick up your phone and share the Accent story, then physically visit the employer and reinforce your narrative. You like to take your office to the next level and with a firm target in mind, you perform even better.
- Communicative, empathetic and professional. You make sure your team works together like a perfectly well-oiled machine. You know how to deal with different personalities and can motivate people to do their best.
- Analytical, organisational and hands-on. Your ‘can do’ mentality and perseverance allow you to make a plan in any situation. You know where the priorities lie for your office and are able to persuade others of these priorities. You think in terms of possibilities and solutions, not problems.
What can you expect from us?
Besides great colleagues, lots of room to grow and a varied range of tasks, we offer you:
- A permanent contract after a positive 6-month review.
- A competitive salary, with a gross salary of between €2600 and €3600, supplemented by a net expense allowance of €150 per month and variable remuneration dependent on performance.
- A company car with a fuel card.
- Group insurance.
- A daily allowance per day worked, eco vouchers, a smartphone budget, a laptop or tablet etc. In addition, everyone is entitled to a flexible cafeteria plan, which allows you to opt for a bicycle lease, extra leave days, a car, etc.
- An intensive training programme through Accent Business School.
- We work a 40-hour week, bringing the number of days of annual leave to 32 (20 leave days + 12 work reduction [ADV] days)
- Once you have been working with us for 1 year, you will also benefit from hospitalisation insurance.
- And then, of course, a host of other great benefits that are hard to put into one category: a Saint Nicholas gift for Accenters with children, fresh fruit in the office every week, a “We Care” programme that focuses on your mental and physical well-being, unforgettable team-building sessions and events and much more…