Digital Product Owner
You are the talent behind the Accent website.
You develop our site into the highest-performing and most user-friendly site for our visitors (candidates, companies and other stakeholders). You combine your marketing and business insights with technical knowledge and project management skills. More specifically:
What does the job entail?
- As a product owner, you bring marketing and technology together.
- You work smoothly with different types of colleagues with a wide range of expertise and responsibilities.
- Your project management skills help you keep an overview. And your enthusiasm brings everyone on board.
- To measure is to know. You live for data. For example, you know Google Analytics like the back of your hand. It’s your road to success.
- You are familiar with CMS systems, API links, integrations and we will be extra impressed if you have experience with Drupal.
- Experience in UX and UI design, experience with backlog refinement and user story development are also a plus.
- Not equally skilled in everything? We think it’s especially important that you are up for a challenge That you stay critical, seek feedback and strive for improvement every time. To achieve this, you like to listen to all opinions and insights. This enables you to keep learning and evolving.
Who are you?
- You collect and interpret data and info that help you formulate a clear vision of the website and the necessary functionalities. You engage with a lot of internal stakeholders: office colleagues, our own business school, your communication and marketing colleagues. You put that info together with all the customer insights you glean from the available data.
- Identified the requirements? Then you develop a roadmap with associated sprint & release planning in which you involve the internal and external development teams.
- You develop user flows, create wireframes and user stories.
- You measure, analyse and suggest improvements each time.
- You are the lynchpin that brings the various colleagues and partners involved into line.
- You work closely with the marketing and communications teams and IT. For instance UX designers, SEO specialists, campaign marketers and content creators. You work with and for them. By doing so you strengthen the user experience together.
- You always refer back to the KPIs you have defined and give regular progress reports.
What can you expect from us?
- A salary package in which, thanks to our flexible plan, you decide what is a priority for you: car with fuel/charge card, even more leave days, extra training, group insurance, bicycle lease etc. You choose.
- Meal vouchers, a net expense allowance and hospitalisation insurance are already part of your basic package.
- Solid training to hone your expertise and plenty of training opportunities to continue your own personal development too.
- We work a 40-hour week, bringing the number of days of annual leave to 32: 20 leave days and 12 work reduction (ADV) days. You can choose when to take this time off, in consultation with your supervisor, of course.
- Roeselare is the place to be, ideal for brushing up on your West Flemish. Wuk peis je?
- Happy to trade Roeselare for a few days working from home a week? No worries! Microsoft Teams does the trick. We think a good balance is important.
- Flexible working hours: early bird or eternal snoozer? Rest assured that there is some freedom with your working hours.
- There are also, how shall we put it, a few perks now and then. How about fresh fruit in the office every week? Or how about a big surprise each month? A social occasion, a culinary treat or a competition: there’s plenty of variety on the menu.
- We have already won 18 awards in the Great Place To Work ballot and even ta