Large Accounts: Business Partner
What does a Business Partner do at Accent?
Within Accent, we have a business unit that focuses exclusively on large companies: Large Accounts. These teams work closely with colleagues from regional offices to fill their vacancies. As a business partner for Large Accounts, you and your team are the face of the companies under your responsibility. For this position, you will work in different locations: from the Large Accounts offices in Sint-Denijs-Westrem, from the regional Accent offices and at the client’s own premises.
What does the job entail?
- One first important aspect of the job is people management. You coach a team of around 5 people. You inspire them to give their best every day, just like you. You do this through personal coaching, open and honest feedback and on-the-job training. Your drive and enthusiasm create a friendly atmosphere in the office, making even new colleagues feel right at home at work.
- Of course, sales is also an important part of your duties. You are ultimately responsible for all recruitment within 10 to 20 companies. You are the first point of contact for your clients and proactively work with them to find the right recruitment strategy tailored to the company and the sector. You also ensure that your Large Accounts clients are top of mind with the regional offices. You do this by building and maintaining strong partnerships with your regional colleagues.
- Analysing dashboards, monitoring results and adjusting actions accordingly. That too is a given for you. Based on these reports, you define a clear strategy for each client, which you regularly adjust where necessary.
Who are you?
- Communicative, empathetic and enthusiastic. You know better than anyone how to create a positive working atmosphere within a team composed of different personalities. Initial experience in a managerial position is a plus.
- Ambitious, results-oriented and passionate about sales. Tailoring an HR policy to your client and the industry is what you like doing best. You like to take your results to the next level and with a firm target in mind, you perform even better.
What can you expect from us?
Besides great colleagues, lots of room to grow and a varied range of tasks, we offer you:
- A competitive salary, with a gross salary of between €2600 and €3600, supplemented by a net expense allowance of €150 per month and variable remuneration dependent on performance.
- A car with fuel card, meal vouchers of €8 a day, eco vouchers, a smartphone budget, a laptop or tablet etc.
- Once you have been working with us for 1 year, you will also benefit from hospitalisation insurance.
- A flexible remuneration plan, that allows you to allocate part of your salary to the net benefits that are most attractive to you. Examples include a bicycle lease, extra leave days, a new car or upgraded car, etc.
- We firmly believe in lifelong learning. We have therefore laid out a full training programme for you at our Accent Business School. Want to take additional training courses from external partners? Be our guest!
- We work a 40-hour week, bringing the number of days of annual leave to 32 (20 leave days + 12 work reduction [ADV] days).
- And then, of course, a host of other great benefits that are hard to put into one category: a Saint Nicholas gift for children, fresh fruit in the office every week, a “We Care” programme that focuses on your mental and physical well-being, unforgettable team-building sessions and events and much more…