Large Accounts: Recruitment Partner
What does a Recruitment Partner do at Accent?
Within Accent, we have a business unit that focuses exclusively on large companies: Large Accounts. These teams work closely with colleagues from regional offices to fill their vacancies. As a recruitment partner for Large Accounts, you are responsible for building long-term partnerships with a number of large companies.
For this position, you can work in various locations: from the Large Accounts offices in Sint-Denijs-Westrem, from the regional Accent offices or at the client’s premises.
What does the job entail?
- You match talented people to great jobs. Your colleagues at regional offices put you in touch with a lot of people who are looking for a new job. You identify their talents and analyse their needs and expectations. Then it’s your job to put those people in touch with employers and make sure they can find a job they love, in a company they feel good about. You are also responsible for organising workshops or info sessions.
- You approach candidates like a true job coach. You look for their talents, guide them through all the steps of the application process and find them a job that brings them job satisfaction. A vital element of this process is providing positive and proper feedback throughout. Once you have found the right match, you will not only ensure the proper follow-up of contracts and documents, but also follow up the candidate for several months.
- For employers, you are a trusted recruitment partner. You are jointly responsible for their growth, by identifying their needs and proposing quality candidates based on these needs. You regularly make physical visits to your clients, so you know better than anyone what is going on within the company walls.
Who are you?
- You are communicative, passionate about sales and know how to get things done. Giving up is not part of your vocabulary. Quite the opposite. Your natural powers of persuasion to get people moving mean that you quickly succeed in connecting candidates and employers. Thereby building lasting professional relationships.
- You enjoy working in a planned, structured and results-oriented way. You can set your own priorities and are not averse to tight deadlines. What’s more: secretly, you perform even better under pressure. You like to work hard so that the day flies by.
What can you expect from us?
Besides great colleagues, lots of room to grow and a varied range of tasks, we offer you:
- A competitive salary, with a gross salary of between €2300 and €3000, supplemented by a net expense allowance of €75 per month and variable remuneration depending on performance.
- Meal vouchers of €8 a day, eco vouchers, a smartphone budget, a laptop or tablet etc.
- Once you have been working with us for 1 year, you will also benefit from hospitalisation insurance.
- A flexible remuneration plan, that allows you to allocate part of your salary to the net benefits that are most attractive to you. Examples include a bicycle lease, extra leave days, a new car or upgraded car, etc.
- We firmly believe in lifelong learning. We have therefore laid out a full training programme for you at our Accent Business School. Want to take additional training courses from external partners? Be our guest!
- We work a 40-hour week, bringing the number of days of annual leave to 32 (20 leave days + 12 work reduction [ADV] days).
- And then, of course, a host of other great benefits that are hard to put into one category: a Saint Nicholas gift for children, fresh fruit in the office every week, a “We Care” programme that focuses on your mental and physical well-being, unforgettable team-building sessions and events and much more…