Product Owner at Accent
Product Owner at Accent
Accent’s IT branch is part of the Accent Support Centre that supports our 400+ temporary staff recruitment offices in Belgium on a daily basis. This job is based at our location in Ghent or Roeselare. You will join a company that is part of an international and fast-growing group, but with the flexibility and enthusiasm of a real SME. An open culture, a dynamic environment and always in search of renewal and innovation.
What does the job entail?
- As Product Owner, you are responsible for developing a vision for the software products in your portfolio. These products are essential for the day-to-day operations of our consultants or help to optimally support the Customer Journey of our candidates and clients.
- You work closely with the various business stakeholders to detect gaps in the software products and bring out new initiatives. As a Product Owner, market research is an important part of your job.
- During an ongoing project, you closely follow developments and monitor scope, priorities and quality.
- You think about metrics that measure software success and software development.
- You coordinate partnerships with external parties. As Accent, we are constantly in search of the best on the market and integrate third-party software with our own ATS. The highest level of cooperation between all parties is key to integration projects.
- You regularly coordinate with fellow Product Owners in the team to ensure we have a common approach.
Who are you?
- You are a storyteller who communicates effectively with your IT colleagues as well as field and head office staff.
- You have a vision and, ideally, experience of developing digital tools. Digitalisation is a key pillar within Accent, including our website and MyAccent app for candidates and e-connect for our clients.
- You are capable of dealing with changing priorities.
- Ideally, you have experience in the HR world so you can identify developments in the market.
- You will regularly work with external parties in your assignment as we often carry out integrations with other software. Ensuring a high level of cooperation is also an essential part of the role as Product Owner.
- You can communicate fluently in Dutch and English. French is a nice plus.
- You are an enthusiastic team player who is not afraid of social contact.
What can you expect from us?
- A dynamic work environment: every afternoon we have lunch together with colleagues in a cosy lounge, where we can also play a game of ping-pong afterwards. Move over, Google!
- Internal and external training: we make sure you become even stronger in your area of expertise.
- No less than 32 days of leave: start dreaming which destinations you will soon be able to tick off your bucket list (but only if you promise to come back afterwards).
- Flexible working hours: so bad hair days will never be a problem for you again.
- A motivating salary package: you are free to choose whether to opt for a car, a fuel card, hospitalisation or group insurance, even more leave days… Our flexible plan allows you to set your own priorities.