What does a recruiter do at Accent?
You are driven by a desire to get the best out of every talent in the Belgian labour market. You welcome potential candidates with a smile (in the office or digitally) and make it your personal mission to help them get a job they feel good about as soon as possible.
What does the job entail?
- You actively seek out talented people. You do this within a specific field, such as construction, retail, engineering, etc. You use our own database for this, but also actively search via social media, job boards, job fairs and more.
- You approach candidates like a true job coach. You look for their talents, guide them through all the steps of the application process and find them a job that brings them job satisfaction. A vital element of this process is providing positive and proper feedback throughout. Once you have found the right match, you will not only ensure the proper follow-up of contracts and documents, but also follow up the candidate for several months.
- If you don’t have an immediate vacancy for someone looking for a job, you proactively call relevant companies to introduce your candidate.
- You are a true recruitment partner for employers. You are jointly responsible for their growth, by identifying their needs and proposing quality candidates based on these needs. You also provide targeted HR advice and support where you can.
Who are you?
- You are communicative, passionate about sales and know how to get things done. Giving up is not part of your vocabulary. Quite the opposite. Your natural powers of persuasion to get people moving mean that you quickly succeed in introducing candidates to clients and prospects (by telephone and in person).
- You enjoy working in a planned, structured and results-oriented way. You can set your own priorities and are not averse to tight deadlines. What’s more: secretly, you perform even better under pressure. You like to work hard so that the day flies by.
- Like us, you believe that learning is a life-long process. You are excited by the idea that you will be able to take numerous courses at our Accent Business School every year.
What can you expect from us?
Besides great colleagues, lots of room to grow and a varied range of tasks, we offer you:
- A permanent contract after a positive 6-month review.
- A competitive salary, with a gross salary of between €2300 and €3000, supplemented by a net expense allowance of €75 per month and variable remuneration dependent on performance.
- Meal vouchers of €8 a day, eco vouchers, a smartphone budget, a laptop or tablet etc. In addition, everyone is entitled to a flexible cafeteria plan, which allows you to opt for a bicycle lease, extra leave days, a car etc.
- An intensive training programme through Accent Business School.
- We work a 40-hour week, bringing the number of days of annual leave to 32 (20 leave days + 12 work reduction [ADV] days)
- Once you have been working with us for 1 year, you will also benefit from hospitalisation insurance.
- And then, of course, a host of other great benefits that are hard to put into one category: a Saint Nicholas gift for Accenters with children, fresh fruit in the office every week, a “We Care” programme that focuses on your mental and physical well-being, unforgettable team-building sessions and events and much more…