What does a Sales Consultant do at Accent?
As a sales consultant, you listen to what candidates want like a true job coach. You look beyond their CV and identify their talents and expectations. You then actively look for a job that suits them, in a company that suits them. Building lasting relationships with clients and prospects is also an important part of the job.
A sales consultant therefore has a 360° role that combines the different sales aspects of a recruiter and an account manager, so to speak.
What does the job entail?
- You actively search for talented people within a particular field. As a job coach, you identify their talents and expectations and guide them through the different steps of the application process.
- You also build excellent relationships with employers. You assist them in finding new people and support them with HR advice when needed.
- You follow up your files from a to z. From canvassing to job coaching to commercial negotiations. This enables you to build a strong network of both candidates and employers in your region.
- You report to the account manager of the office where you work.
Who are you?
- You are communicative, professional and persuasive. You know better than anyone how to motivate candidates and employers to work with Accent.
- You love sales in the broad sense of the word. You thrive on firm targets and tight deadlines. After all, you perform just that little bit better when under pressure. Initial experience in a sales role is a plus.
- You are a go-getter who knows how to get things done. As a sales consultant, you are a jack of all trades. You think in terms of possibilities and solutions, not problems. You also have strong organisational skills: you know where to prioritise and can convince others of this.
What can you expect from us?
Besides great colleagues, lots of room to grow and a varied range of tasks, we offer you:
- A competitive salary, with a gross salary of between €2600 and €3600, supplemented by a net expense allowance of €150 per month and variable remuneration dependent on performance.
- A car with fuel card, a daily allowance of €6 per day, eco cheques, a smartphone budget, a laptop or tablet etc.
- Once you have been working with us for 1 year, you will also benefit from hospitalisation insurance.
- A flexible remuneration plan, that allows you to allocate part of your salary to the net benefits that are most attractive to you. Examples include a bicycle lease, extra leave days, a new car or upgraded car, etc.
- We firmly believe in lifelong learning. We have therefore laid out a full training programme for you at our Accent Business School. Want to take additional training courses from external partners? Be our guest!
- We work a 40-hour week, bringing the number of days of annual leave to 32 (20 leave days + 12 work reduction [ADV] days).
- And then, of course, a host of other great benefits that are hard to put into one category: a Saint Nicholas gift for children, fresh fruit in the office every week, a “We Care” programme that focuses on your mental and physical well-being, unforgettable team-building sessions and events and much more…