Senior Digital Performance Marketeer
Your role in Accent’s 20-member marketing team
Naturally, your role is crucial. Because you make sure our campaigns and digital strategy are a success every time. If things sometimes hit a bump in the road, no worries, that’s where you make the difference. Thanks to your analyses and reports, you know exactly which adjustments to make to optimise conversion. You will join a team of webmasters, CRM specialists and content marketers with whom you can ping-pong to your heart’s content. You can interpret that both literally and figuratively. And, what’s more, you will be surrounded by a smorgasbord of graphic designers, communication specialists and event marketers. All ready to help you, inspire you and trust your insights.
What does the job entail?
- Marketing technology fills you with childlike enthusiasm.
- Then again, you like to take your data analysis and reporting seriously.
- You have an eye for consumer trends and enjoy immersing yourself in recruitment marketing.
- You use terms like remarketing, LLA, programmatic advertising, first-party data, RTB, PPC, SEA, SEO, Google Tag Manager and Google Data Studio.
- You bring to the table several years of experience in setting up, analysing and optimising paid advertising campaigns.
- You know how to develop a multi-channel digital marketing strategy.
- Bonus points for training in Digital Marketing, Google Ads and Analytics certificates.
Who are you?
- You will develop a strong performance recruitment strategy.
- To do this, you make the most of our digital recruitment channels: SEA, Display, Video, Social, job boards.
- You work closely with colleagues in our offices and their clients: a broad mix of companies from various sectors.
- For them, you will specifically set up successful recruitment campaigns.
- You consistently set targets and monitor KPIs.
- And, of course, you manage budgets.
- You experiment, because that’s where our innovation lies.
- Data, data, data: that’s your playing field. You analyse, evaluate and adjust.
- And you like to provide clarification with clear reports.
What can you expect from us?
- Roeselare is the place to be. Yes, our head office benefits from a traffic jam-free environment. Plus, it’s ideal for brushing up on your West Flemish. Wuk peis je?
- Happy to trade Roeselare for a few days working from home a week? No worries, Teams does the trick.
- Jens is the leading man of Team Digital. The man who gives you space, acts as your sounding board and takes you in tow.
- You keep learning. You will have every opportunity to hone your expertise through internal and external training courses.
- 32 days of annual leave: which you are free to take whenever. In consultation with Jens, of course.
- A salary package in which, thanks to our flexible plan, you decide what is a priority for you: fuel card, even more holidays, extra training, group insurance, bicycle lease etc. You choose.
- Flexible working hours: early bird or eternal snoozer? Rest assured that there is some freedom with your working hours.
- And besides that? You enjoy an after-work event or a good party now and then. Sorry, it’s in our DNA. Honing your darts skills or FIFA moves? Never a dull moment during your breaks. And yes, some quiet downtime is OK too.